Test Process Staff Engineer
Test Process Staff Engineer (Report to: Product and Test Engineering Manager)
- Extensive technical knowledge of assigned functional area in Test Process Engineering
- Good knowledge of supplier / customer process in assigned area and how performance affects success of the business.
- Provide training / guidance to technicians and operators.
- Resolves technical, quality and business related problems and propose solutions
- Well verse in local and global communication including documentation, supporting, negotiating, presentation, team contribution, and training.
- Performs all tasks and responsibilities of own duties to be referred to as a specialist or expert.
- 4 years technical degree in an engineering discipline (Electrical/Electronic and other related areas)
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in semiconductor industry
- Lesser work experience for university graduates (master level) and PhD possible
- In- depth understanding of principles and concepts in own technical / specialist area
- Acquire good Discrete Semiconductor technical product and test process knowledge
- Strong in problem solving skills and analytical skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good coordination skills
BACK TO HOT JOBS /