Material Expert / Staff Engineer
Material Expert (Report to: Material Engineering Manager)
- Drive, characterize, develop, and implement new direct materials for new packages with meeting cost, manufacturability and quality/reliability requirement
- Re-engineer and optimize existing direct materials to meet new industrial / legislation requirement.
- Lead trouble-shooting and solve technical and manufacturing issue relating to all direct and indirect materials.
- Working in global teams / environment to deliver committed project targets.
- Master Degree or PhD. in Chemical Engineering / Material Science / Physics / Chemistry.
- Added advantage for knowledge in Finite Element Analysis e.g. thermal / electrical / mechanical modeling.
- At least 8-10 years of relevant experience in semiconductor industry.
- In- depth understanding of principles and concepts in own technical / specialist area.
- Strong in problem solving skills and analytical skills. Good knowledge in Design FMEA and Statistic Analytic Tool.
- Fluent in English and proven leadership and communications skills.
- Added advantage for knowledge in Package Design.
- Willing to travel.
BACK TO HOT JOBS /