FOL Process Staff Engineer
FOL Process Staff Engineer (Report to: Material Engineering Manager)
- Lead a group of FOL engineers work toward characterize die/wire bond process, material selection, qualification, and UPH improvement
- Able to lead, grow and coach engineers on problem solving skill, communication, cost saving project implementation and breakthrough invention on die/wire bond process
- Involve in receiving product/technology transfer from NPI to ensure a flawless startup
- Improve and sustain process yield, drive process restoration, resolve daily bond-ability issues, process performance monitoring, production quality investigation, product failure analysis, and dealing process deviation
- Benchmark of process technology and best practices
- Take lead on cost saving projects to achieve lean six sigma and operation excellence.
- 4 years technical degree in an engineering discipline. (preferable in Electrical, Mechanical, Electronic or Materials Engineering).
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in semiconductor industry
- Lesser work experience for university graduates (master level) and PhD will be consider.
- In- depth understanding of principles and concepts in own technical / specialist area
- Strong in problem solving skills and analytical skills
- Proven leadership and communications skills.
- Knowledge of 6-sigma programs, 8D process, FMEA, SPC and other formal problem solving skills is preferred.
BACK TO HOT JOBS /