Metal Material Expert / Staff Engineer
Expert of metal material on Cu, Ni/Au, Ag and solder material used in IC packaging to solve mentioned metal material related issues and stuff. In charge of lab tools for material characterization & failure analysis.
- PhD/Master Degree/Bachelor Degree in metal Material related Science, Engineering, Applied Physics, Mechanical or related engineering discipline.
- Master Degree with over 5years or Bachelor Degree with over 8years working experience in related metal material used in high volume semiconductor manufacturing environment.
- Strong experience in related metal material
- Familiar with metal material related analysis tools
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for metal material related project.
- Carry out technology research and development on metal material application level.
- Tracking and collection of relevant metal materials in the IC package of global trends.
- Development of metal materials management and technical standards.
- Able to handle failure mode and effects analysis, participation in product failures, quality issues, technical issues and put forward views on IC packaging.
- Good, and always ready to learn new and share knowledge and technology among team on related metal material.
- Other works on metal material under PTD department.
Essential Skills / Attitude
- Independent with minimal supervision.
- Advanced in microsoft office & microsoft project. Knowledge in autocad would be preferred.
- Understand and knowledgeable in DOE application routinely uses it in daily problem solving.
- Fluent in spoken & good command in written English.
- Strong knowledge in PFMEA, Control Plan, Process spec, MRB & 8D generation.
- Well verse with metal material analysis tools.
BACK TO HOT JOBS /