Organic Material Expert / Staff Engineer
Expert of organic material on Epoxy based DA paste and Mold compound, BT, FR-4 and PI based substrate and adhesive and solder Flux material used in IC packaging to solve mentioned metal material related issues and stuff. In charge of lab tools for material characterization & failure analysis.
- PhD/Master Degree/Bachelor Degree in organic Material related Science, Engineering, Applied Physics, Mechanical or related engineering discipline.
- Master Degree with over 5years or Bachelor Degree with over 8years working experience in related organic material used in high volume semiconductor manufacturing environment.
- Strong experience in related organic material
- Familiar with organic material related analysis tools
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for organic material related project.
- Carry out technology research and development on organic material application level.
- Tracking and collection of relevant organic materials in the IC package of global trends.
- Development of metal materials management and technical standards.
- Able to handle failure mode and effects analysis, participation in product failures, quality issues, technical issues and put forward views on IC packaging.
- Good, and always ready to learn new and share knowledge and technology among team on related organic material.
- Other works on organic material under PTD department.
Essential Skills / Attitude
- Independent with minimal supervision.
- Advanced in microsoft office & microsoft project. Knowledge in autocad would be preferred.
- Understand and knowledgeable in DOE application routinely uses it in daily problem solving.
- Fluent in spoken & good command in written English.
- Strong knowledge in PFMEA, Control Plan, Process spec, MRB & 8D generation.
- Well verse with organic material analysis tools.
BACK TO HOT JOBS /