Mold Expert / Staff Engineer
Expert in Mold process for yield improvement & cost reduction. To guide engineers & provide solutions on process problems using analytical and engineering approach.
- PhD/Master Degree/Bachelor Degree in Material Science, Applied Physics, Mechanical Engineering or related engineering discipline.
- Master Degree with over 5years or Bachelor Degree with over 8years working experience in related process in high volume semiconductor manufacturing environment.
- Strong experience in Transfer Molding Process.
- Strong knowledge in mold compound properties & mold tool design conceptual.
- Familiar ASM, DaiIchi and FICO mold machine.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Able to lead a team of engineers with coaching and guiding engineers/technicians.
- Leading, driving and initiating improvement activities (yield & cost reduction) with cross functional team in Mold.
- Guiding engineer on trouble shooting with DOE approach, problem solving, report writing & presentation skills.
- Interaction with customers.
- Buildsheet & design review.
- Champion for all mold issues that cannot be solved in line level.
- Provide support on project initiated by others.
Essential Skills / Attitude
- Independent with minimal supervision.
- Advanced in microsoft office & microsoft project. Knowledge in autocad would be preferred.
- Understand and knowledgeable in DOE application routinely uses it in daily problem solving.
- Fluent in spoken & good command in written English.
- Strong knowledge in PFMEA, Control Plan, Process spec, MRB & 8D generation.
- Well verse with machine operation & tooling design function.
BACK TO HOT JOBS /