Location: Bayan Lepas FTZ, Penang.
- Design and develop motion control sensors/products
- Determine and develop approaches/experiments to fulfill assignments
- Reduces broad concepts, business strategies into structured projects.
- Leads the design/delivery of new product/technology advancements; key technical contributor or key in development and/ or design projects
- To integrate cross discipline information into new products.
- Drive new product platform design and evaluation projects; as well as keep abreast of and/or investigate new technologies and advances in electronic-mechanical discipline
- Solves complex, high impact design/development problems of varying scope and complexity
- High participation in developing new ideas, inventions, technical write-up etc. to strengthen company’s leading position in the market
PRE-REQUISITES / PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE / PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
- PhD/Masters/Bachelors in Electrical & Electronics with 8 years relevant experience.
- Familiar in motion encoding/control system and product testing & characterization Strong technical program/project management and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communications both written and spoken and experience in customer communication.
- Working knowledge of worst-case and statistical tolerance analysis techniques and functional dimensioning
- Knowledge and experience in electronics design and troubleshooting, experience in Knowledge in FPGA/µ-controller is an added advantage
- Willing to travel abroad
BACK TO HOT JOBS /