Position: FOL Manager
To lead a team of engineers to improve yield, quality and reduce cost. To guide engineers & provide solutions on process problems using analytical and engineering approach.
- PhD/Master Degree/Bachelor Degree in Material Science, Applied Physics, Mechanical Engineering or related engineering discipline.
- Fresh PhD/Master Degree with over 5years or Bachelor Degree with over 10years working experience in related process in high volume electronics manufacturing environment preferably semiconductor.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leading a team of engineers to meet departmental goals (Yield Improvement, Cost Reduction Projects)
- Assembly Yield and Process Improvement Projects.
- New Package and Process Buy off acceptance from NPI to Production for readiness.
- Mold Process Parameters Review
- Review and approve buildsheet and new design packages
- Lead customer CARS.
- New Capacity Equipment signoff for productions.
- Lead process issues and hold lots (8D,PDA,MRB)
- CPK Improvement Actions
- Lead process CFT for improvement
- Provide teamwork support to Qual and engineering lots
- Enhancement on line audit for compliance
- New material sourcing & qualification
- Process Specification review and sign off.
- Lead Customer issues and technical discussions
- Bachelor of science in any engineering discipline.
- Minimum 10 years in FOL process (Die Attach & Wire Bond) process and 5 years in supervisory level.
- Good knowledge in epoxy, gold wire & Cu wire.
- Experience with ASM diebonding machine.
- Experience with K&S, ASM, ESEC, Shinkawa wirebonding machine.
- Candidate with only knowledge in wire bonding will also be considered but must familiar with Cu wirebonding.
- Good written and communication in English & Chinese.
- Candidates with good verbal communication in Chinese will also be considered.
- Good knowledge in 8D, FMEA & Control Plan
- 6-Sigma certification or experience will be an added advantage
BACK TO HOT JOBS /